Carmel IN Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect ChoiceCarmel's economy is primarily driven by the turnover of real-estate and the construction of new dwellings. It is also driven by the retail economy that provides goods and services to the residential community and the corporate presence. Healthcare services are also part of the economy that keeps Carmel economically functional.Carmel is also well known for its arts district located on Main and Range Line is a busy area for art enthusiasts and buyers alike. It is also one of the attractions for the tourists who come from nearby towns. One of the art events in Carmel is the Carmel International Arts Festival includes exhibits from artists, novice and renowned, from all over the world. The festival is held annually in September.
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Carmel, IN corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Carmel Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Carmel and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Carmel, IN for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Carmel was recently selected by Money Magazine as the Best Place to Live in America suggesting that the city is a well managed and serene location for residential or retirement purpose. However it is also a fairly vibrant economic engine with a corporate presence in the area. Companies such as Pearson Education—which was once known as MacMillan Publishing—are headquartered here.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Carmel, IN furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Carmel has weather influenced by Lake Michigan, with temperate summers and cool winters. Spring is fairly mild hovering between 50°F in March to 74° in May. Summers climb as high as 75° in July. Fall average 66° in October, then continues to cool down to lows of 14° in January. Winter stretches from November to early February. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Carmel, IN corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Carmel, IN corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Carmel’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.Originally founded as the town of Bethlehem in the early 1800s on a site that was earlier inhabited by Delaware Indians, Carmel began as a town platted with just 14 lots. Among the first residence and business in the area was the general store. The local post office didn't arrive until almost 9 years later and after the first school house that was built.The town was so far secluded from most of the other areas of Indiana and from civilization in general that it was only in 1846 that they were notified that another town had already been incorporated with the name Bethlehem. This prompted the move to rename the city and the present name was chosen by referendum.
Places to Eat Near Carmel Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Carmel, IN furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Kona Grill on Clay Terrace Blvd: It is a reasonably priced restaurant where they serve Modern American food and Sushi. They offer a trendy setting and a comprehensive range of alcoholic drinks. It is good for lunch and dinner. The outdoor seating is popular. This place is open seven days a week. Try the Steak and Salmon.
- Petite Chou by Patachou on Clay Terrace Blvd: Petite Chou is an affordable French bistro offering authentic fine dining and a handpicked selection of wine and beer. They serve breakfast, brunch and lunch. There is outdoor seating as well. They also offer take-out facility and free Wi-Fi. Try the Tomato Artichoke and Corque Monsieur.
- Yats on Old Meridian St: Yats is a traditional Cajun/ Creole restaurant, open daily. They offer lunch and dinner in a casual setting at affordable prices. No alcohol is served. Street and private parking is convenient and Wi-Fi is free. Try the Red Beans with Sausage.
- Amber Indian Restaurant on N Meridian St: It is a reasonable restaurant, where they offer ethnic Indian and Pakistani food. They are a family friendly restaurant. Reservations are encouraged. Try the Tandoori Chicken and Punjabi Curry.
- The Egg & I on Pointe Pkwy: The Egg & I offers affordable American fare specializing in breakfast. They provide good service in casual but trendy environment. Private parking and free Wi-Fi is available. Try the Eggs Benedict and Meat Omelet.
Things to do in Carmel, IN
Stepping out of your Carmel, IN temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Carmel, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Carmel, IN that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Theater: The Center for the Performing Arts is located on City Center Dr. This place has three campuses, out of which The Palladium is a 1600 seat-capacity concert hall. They play musical, concert and drama shows as well. Valet or garage parking is available and they accept credit cards.
- Park: The West Park is located on W 116th St. and it is busy in mornings with runners and joggers. It even has a biking track, walking trails, a preserved wood walkway along its perimeter, a sledding hill and spray park for kids.
- Museum: The Museum of Miniature Houses is located on E Main St. They have a nice collection of miniature houses, hand-made furniture, tiny replicas of historical textiles and craft artifacts. Tickets are easily available at nominal price. They are closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Carmel area including Fishers, Greenfield, Greenwood, Shelbyville, Plainfield.
Request a Quote