Glendale CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect ChoiceMany of these organizations utilize Glendale CA temporary housing for consultants and temporary staff. The operations they undertake from this Glendale location results in supplementary business that support the main operations. Companies like Avery are planning a move to Glendale. They currently employ over 25,000 staff.Glendale has an entrepreneurial culture within its fabric. Companies such as Baskin Robbins and Americas United Bank were started here. Notably, another successful company that was built in Glendale is Dreamwork's, a company owned by Steven Spielberg.
Looking for a change of pace from the normal extended stay hotel? Almost Home’s Glendale CA corporate housing is your answer. With all the advantages of upscale apartment living, Almost Home’s Glendale CA furnished apartments are guaranteed to impress you.
Economy and Business in Glendale, CA
Glendale’s economy is driven by the three major economic areas including corporate operations, entertainment and retail activities. The top employers in the area form some of the corporate activity that forms a stable revenue stream for the Glendale economy. Companies like Nestle, Walt Disney Imagineering, Glendale Memorial Medical Center and Diagnostic Business Parks are some of the largest employers in the area.
Climate in Glendale CA
Glendale CA faces a comfortable Mediterranean climate influenced by the Pacific Ocean. Spring is mild with temperatures averaging a high of 72°F in March, to 79° in May. Summers are hot, with temperatures reaching a peak of 91° in August. Fall averages 82° in September to lows of 51° in November. The cooler months stretch between December early February where the lows are in the high 40s.
History of Glendale, CA
The original inhabitants of the area were the Tongva people, who gave way to the colonization of the Spanish when they arrived to set up the Mission San Gabriel. Jose Maria Verdugo received the Rancho San Rafael from the Governor as a land grant, which was, at that time, nothing more than a grazing permit for his cattle.Glendale was finally chosen to be a town by residents that voted on the proposition in 1884. They also chose the name. The city was then incorporated in 1906. The city's population began rising in the wake of the incorporation and the railroad construction.Leslie Brand is one of the city's famous residents. In 1904, Brand built a huge estate, combining multiple architectural styles and located it next to a private airstrip. He would organize fly-ins and was responsible for the Grand Central Airport which saw the further development of the city upon its construction.
Places to Eat in Glendale CA
Almost Home’s Glendale CA corporate apartments all come with fully equipped kitchens, making dining out a luxury but not a necessity. Nevertheless, there are some outstanding restaurants near just about any of our Glendale furnished apartments. Check out the following places if your palate suits you to them.
- Continental Gourmet Sausage on San Fernando Rd: This place has a deli and sells sausages as well. Its a popular place for lunch where the bratwurst is one of the popular choices. The German sausages are generally a good pick here. The prices are average, with good quality.
- Adana Restaurant on Sam Fernando Rd: Adana's is a Middle Eastern restaurant that serves Persian and Armenian foods and desserts. The prices are affordable and the portions are generous. The lentil soup and hummus are authentic and the tastes are well balanced.
- Burger Hut on N Pacific Hwy: The Hut is a good place to grab a burger. The meat is fresh and seasoned well. The beef patties are made from good quality meat and the fries are crunchy and fresh. The milkshakes and smoothies are reminiscent of the old school malt shops and they provide great value for the money.
- Little Palace on N Central Ave: This little Chinese restaurant is open every day till 9.30 pm. It has free Wi-Fi and serves both beer and wine. There is outdoor seating in addition to the tables and chairs inside. Parking is convenient. Prices are cheap and the portions are reasonable.
- Brand Grill on S Brand Blvd: Brand Grill is basically a deli with a Mediterranean spin on their recipes and flavors. They have kabobs and beef cutlet sandwiches made from scratch using the freshest meats and ingredients. It's a casual place with friendly waiters and a clean environment.
Things to do in Glendale
Regardless of what you amuse yourself with your where you dine at, be sure to come home to Almost Home corporate housing in Glendale CA.
- Theater: The Glendale Center Theater on N Orange St showcases heartwarming and rib tickling plays and sketches thought the course of the entire year. From Over the River and Through the Woods, to Me and My Girl and The Music Man, this theater is a local favorite. Step out of your furnished apartment enjoy some of these shows.
- Golf: The Scholl Canyon Golf Course is perched upon the Verdugo Mountain Range. The William Bell designed course overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the Los Angeles Basin offering vistas unmatched in most other courses in the state. There is also tennis at the club and a driving range for practice.
- Parks: Palmer Park on E Palmer Ave is a 2.8 acre park that has a basketball court, a children's play area and picnic areas surrounding the playground. It is ideal to walk and jog as well as.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Glendale area including Altadena, La Canada, Flintridge, Pasadena, South Pasadena.
Request a Quote