Johns Creek GA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Johns Creek, GA corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Johns Creek Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Johns Creek and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Johns Creek, GA for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Johns Creek is a suburb of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area and is home to many of the professionals that work in the city. It is part of the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country and that in turn drives the real estate value in and around Atlanta, including this suburb. The city is home to a large population of white collar workers and professionals that migrated from other parts of the country in search of professional and new economy jobs. There are numerous Fortune 500 companies in Atlanta, especially in the planned zone of the Technology Park/Johns Creek.The city's revenue stream is also derived as a tourist location for those visiting Atlanta and recreational spots in other outlying areas. The public school system here is strong and has proven to be an important quality for professionals moving into the area.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Johns Creek, GA furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Johns Creek's weather is influenced by its location in the humid subtropical region of the south. Spring warms up quickly in February from the mild winter to average highs of 75°F in January, and continues climbing to a summer peak of 88° in July, then stretches to October's high of 72°. Fall hovers at about an average of 62° in November and gets to lows of 32° in December, which is the coldest month of the year. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Johns Creek, GA corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Johns Creek, GA corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Johns Creek’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.Johns Creek was quick to gain prominence in the Atlanta area in the early 1900s as it straddled the Chattahoochee River. The original inhabitants of this area were the Cherokee Indians who were mostly agrarian and lived in log homes. As the Europeans arrived, trading posts sprouted along the Chattahoochee River and around Johns Creek.In the early 19th century gold was discovered inside the Cherokee Nation, less than an hour away from Johns Creek. This was the first, and lesser known gold rush in the United States. The U.S Government then took over the Cherokee Nation in 1830 and forced the Cherokee into exile, sending them to Oklahoma and other areas west.A group of Georgia Institute of Technology graduates got together and purchased 1,700 acres of farm and woodlands with the intention of building a high tech office park. They named it the Technology Park/Johns Creek based on an old map that mentioned the area. This park has since grown successfully to include over 200 companies, predominantly Fortune 500 companies. Now it is responsible for over 11,000 jobs and occupies over 6 million square feet of office and retail space.
Places to Eat Near Johns Creek Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Johns Creek, GA furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Trattoria One-41 on Medlock Bridge Rd: This is an Italian restaurant that has a number of favorites to offer. It's designed best for dinner and cocktails at the bar. Most patrons are well dressed and enjoy the professional service the well trained staff offers. The favorite here includes the Mascarpone Cheesecake and the generous Veal Parmigiana.
- 1001 Night Persian Cuisine on Medlock Bridge Rd: 1001 Nights is a Persian/Iranian restaurant with authentic tastes and spices that flavor their food. The Kabob is made fresh daily and they use Basmati Rice in their dishes, which is always a delightful premium.
- Egg Harbor Cafe on Medlock Bridge Rd: This is ideally suited for breakfast, brunch and lunch. It is a casual environment and has free WiFi for its customers. The traditional American breakfasts are hearty and generous. Their special blend of strawberry orange juice is delicious and a favorite of the locals.
- Pampas Steakhouse on State Bridge Rd: This steakhouse specializes in Argentinian flavors. They serve juicy and tender steaks and an array of sides to go with the delicious meats. There is a full bar and the dining hall is set amidst a romantic and classy ambience. Try the Garlic Spinach and the Creamed Corn sides.
- Viande Rouge on Medlock Bridge Rd: Viande is a French restaurant that specializes in steaks and a classy romantic atmosphere. The food is served in small portions and the prices are on the high side. There is a full bar and most people here arrive, well dressed.
Things to do in Johns Creek
Stepping out of your Johns Creek, GA temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Johns Creek, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Johns Creek, GA that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Museums: The Hudgens Centre for the Arts is a boutique museum that specializes in exhibiting works of local talent. There are about 6 fresh exhibitions in a year that rotate. They also offer classes and community events. Admission costs $5 for adults. They are open Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- Performing Arts: The Dancing Goat Theater on State Bridge Rd is a nonprofit arts company that provides education in the arts through classes and camps. The performances here are based on local talent and are frequently featured in the local newspapers.
- Golf: The Lakeside Course in the Golf Club of Georgia is one of two courses designed by Arthur Hills. It is a traditional course with firm and fast greens that demand precise control and a back nine that plays with a picturesque lake in the background.
- Parks: Webb Bridge Park on Webb Bridge Road in nearby Alpharetta has two soccer fields and a multipurpose turf field along with baseball fields, tennis courts and a walking trail. There are also a number of picnic pavilions and an arboretum.
Request a Quote