Logan UT Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Logan area including North Logan, Hyde Park, Providence, Nibley, Wellsville, Garland, Plymouth, Garden City, Lewiston, Smithfield, Hyrum, Paradise and Brigham City.
Almost Home’s corporate housing in Logan UT is an outstanding choice for value, amenities, and service if you need a furnished apartment in Logan UT for several months. Contact us today to receive a quote fitted to your specific needs. We have been doing corporate housing in the Salt Lake City area for a long time.
Getting to Know Logan, UT
Logan is located in Cache County close to the Wyoming border. Logan is primarily a university town with Utah State University residing there. Most of its economy is based on its relationship with the university. Enrollment currently stands at 30,000 students.Temperatures here are mild in the summer, ranging between 65 and 88. In the fall and spring it stabilizes between a comfortable 50 and 65 degrees. Winters, however, can be frigid with heavy snowfall, up to 30 inches each annually, owing to its higher elevation. Highest snowfalls are in January and February. Logan temporary housing residents have plenty of opportunity to enjoy winter outdoor activities.
Places to Eat in Logan UT
Though a relatively small town, Logan offers much in the way of dining. Almost Home’s Logan corporate housing residents might want to check out a few of the establishments we recommend below:
- The Beehive Grill on South Main S: For a totally unique dining experience, try out The Beehive Grill, where its original name is matched by its unique fare. The beer is also one-of-a-kind, from Amberales to Pale and even Oatmeal Stout. There's even Beehive Brew Root Beer. For food, try the Salmon Wrap or the Caprese Italian Burger
- Gia's Italian Restaurant on South Main St: Phenomenal pastas, wonderful Fried Zucchinis and awesome calamaris. Try the Parmesan Chicken that is done to perfection or the Chicken Piccata. Pepe's Crab is also a frequently chosen item.
- Tandoori Oven on E 1000 N: Absolutely the best place to grab delicious Indian staples.
- Kabuki Japanese Steakhouse on North Main St: This is a very nice Japanese restaurant to check out.
- Cafe Rio on North Main St: The only place in town with homemade and handmade tortillas, made fresh. Fresh tortillas have a taste and texture you will enjoy as you coddle them in your hands filled with some of the best stuffing north of the border.
Things to do for Logan Corporate Apartment Residents
- Museums: The Pioneer Memorial Museum On Old Main Hill offers an exciting array of activities. Admission is free. Most of the artifacts are reminiscent of the pioneer days and the frontier activities that gave rise to the west.
- Performing Arts: Cache Valley Center for the Arts has an amazing line up every year. From The Nutcracker during the holidays to Chiral Performances in Spring and Shakespeare Plays in the Summer.
- Shopping: Cache Valley Mall on N Main St has everything you would need, from Aeropostale to Zumiez. If you need a change of scenery and pace you can also try the Country Village Mall on South Main St. You will enjoy the throwback to yesteryear.
Request a Quote