Newnan GA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect ChoiceRetail shopping is a major driver as well in Newnan. There are a number of shopping destinations in the Atlanta metropolitan area as well is in the outlying suburbs. One of them that is prominent is in Newnan's Ashley Park. There are also Main Street shopping options that form an anchor for the local economy. There is some academic activity that drives a small part of the economy from Mercer University's regional center, a well as University of West Georgia's Nursing program and its early development program are located in Newnan as well.
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Newnan, GA corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Newnan Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Newnan and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Newnan, GA for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Newnan is located southwest of metro Atlanta. It is easily accessible by road and represents one of Georgia’s fastest growing suburbs. Newnan is the seat of Coweta County and as such, has much of its energy deployed towards county business. A number of residents are employed by the county.
The economic drivers in Newnan, have one thing in common, aside from the business of managing the county, everything else derives its revenue from the proximity factor between Newnan and Atlanta. Among the most notable are the residential over flow from Atlanta’s suburbs that have pushed further south. With the residential economy expanding at record rate, real estate and housing development is also a major economic driver in the city.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Newnan, GA furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Newnan is humid for most of the year, has frequent thunderstorms in the summer and early fall months, and is categorized as subtropical. Summers, which range between 86º and 89º between June and September with the highest temperatures experienced in July. Rainfall is also highest during this month due to the strong thunderstorms during that same period. Fall temperatures average a high of 73° in October, then continues to cool down to lows of 31° in January. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Newnan, GA corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Newnan, GA corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Newnan’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.Newnan has a lot of history for a small suburb. It was named after General Daniel Newnan and became the county's seat in 1828 after the original seat, Bullsboro, became defunct. Newnan's prosperity was always attached to that of the period of slavery and the cotton industry that flourished because of it.Newnan's architectural history is well maintained due to the fortunate fact that it was declared as a Confederate hospital city during the Civil War. This allowed most of the structures that were built in the classic pre-war period to remain and subsist over the last 150 years. As far as the residential architecture is concerned, much of that still exists till today as well. Most of it was designed by the eminent Kennon Perry. Many of these townhouses have been refurbished in the old style and retain the magnificence of the pre-war south.There were a number of movies filmed here including portions of "Fried Green Tomatoes." However the movie that represents one of Newnan's legacies is "Murder in Coweta County," which tells the true story of the country's first white male to be sentenced to death based on the testimony of African Americans.
Places to Eat Near Newnan Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Newnan, GA furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Fire Dragon on Sullivan Rd.: Fire Dragon is a fusion Asian restaurant in the sense that they have a number of different Asian cuisines under one roof. They serve Chinese, Vietnamese, Malaysian and Thai food with most of them pretty much hitting the mark. Although, you'd be better off going for the Chinese food, which get the most accolades here. Try the Mongolian Beef.
- Tomo Japanese Restaurant on Glenda Trace: This is an authentic Japanese restaurant that has a comprehensive sushi bar. If you have the opportunity, sit at the sushi bar and watch the theatrics of sushi presentation. Try to get here early as they get crowded fast.
- Newk's Express Cafe on Newnan Crossing Bypass: Newk's is a full service deli with an extensive menu. They have a number of meats that are important and have the old world taste and they have some specialty breads and rolls that round out the meal nicely. Try the PoBoy and the Salad.
- Partner's II Pizza in Market Square: They offer pizzas and sandwiches in a clean and friendly environment. The favorites here are the salad bar and the bottled beer. Meals are easily under ten bucks. Try the standard pepperoni pizza.
- Fabiano's Pizzario on W Court Sq.: Fabiano's is a specialty pizza place that caters to those on a budget lunch or those who need something quick yet desire something tasty. They have a number of sides to go with an extensive topping menu. From authentic Stromboli to garlic bread the menu offers something for every preference. The locals consider this to be the best place in town for pizza. They also have a full bar.
Things to Do in Newnan
Stepping out of your Newnan, GA temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Newnan, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Newnan, GA that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Museum: The Newnan-Coweta Historical Society exquisitely maintains the history and culture of the area by displaying artifacts in an engaging series of exhibitions and educational programs for the community and visitors. They are open between Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10am to noon and from 1pm to 3pm.
- Parks: Chattahoochee Bend State Park is set amidst natural wilderness in the northwest of the county where the Chattahoochee River makes a 180º bend. Campers, boaters, and anglers find this park a serene getaway as do hikers and bikers. Make it a point to visit the observation tower.
- Golf: The Orchard Hills Golf Club prides itself with combining southern flavors of hospitality with the Scottish excellence in golf. The club is laid out as a public course with 27 holes of bent grass greens and fairways lined with Bermuda. A mix of challenging plays and rewarding risks makes this club a favorite in Georgia.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Newnan area including Peachtree City, Sharpsburg, Franklin, Central Hatchee, Atlanta Metro.
Request a Quote