Oceanside CA Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect ChoiceThe second area of importance in Oceanside is the influx of the tourist's dollar and the increase rate at which the county and town are attracting those dollars is a testament to an economy that is indeed turning around. Tourism and the related hospitality industries here are divided between long term visitors - the ones who take up long term rentals during the northern hemisphere's winter months, and the second group is comprised of those that visit for shorter periods and live in hotels, motels and bed & breakfasts. These visitors have a high impact on the related industries as well, including the food and beverage outlets.The third area of business is the retail industry that stretches from businesses that cater to the end consumer. This ranges from casinos to grocery stores. Due to the high influx of residents and tourists, this industry fares well and is one that was the fastest to turn around in the post recession years.
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Oceanside, CA corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Oceanside Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Oceanside and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Oceanside, CA for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Oceanside’s economy is driven by three areas that give it the diversity it needs to survive the challenges of the 21st century. The first is the real estate industry that characterizes the livability of the area and the value of the homes in this town far exceed the national average. Investments in real estate have rebounded after the recent recession and are almost back to where they were prior. The new housing for the area is also on the rise and rentals have begun to turn the corner.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Oceanside, CA furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Oceanside experiences a semi arid climate that is balanced by the Pacific Ocean, with temperatures that are warm and humid through most of the year. Spring is characterized by mild temperatures between 66°F in April and 69° in May. Summers warm up to a peak of 74°F in July. Fall temperatures reach average highs of 68° in October, then cools marginally to lows averaging 48° in November. Winters are mild, stretching from December to March with lows in the mid 40s. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Oceanside, CA corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Oceanside, CA corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Oceanside’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.The Spanish arrived in Oceanside in by 1770 and were the first Europeans to encounter the local tribes on arrival. The Spanish monarch dispatched the missionaries to the area to set up the conversion of the locals to Catholicism. The first to arrive was Fr. Junipero Sera, who founded the Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, located on the banks of the San Luis Rey River.The city of Oceanside was the brainchild of Andrew Jackson Myers. He came to California from Illinois and had lived in San Luis Rey Valley before moving on to the site that is currently Oceanside. The patent for the land was issued in 1883 and incorporated on July 3rd five years later. The original modern city hall used to stand at the location of Myers' family homestead but was eventually moved.The original thrust of the area's activities was to serve as an ocean side resort. It was devoted to beach and recreational activities along the stretch of beach that lined the property. The area increased in prominence after the construction of the Interstate system and when I-5 which still runs through the town was built. This brought more residents from other parts of California and built up Oceanside's reputation as a vacation destination.
Places to Eat Near Oceanside Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Oceanside, CA furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- The Flying Pig Pub and Kitchen on South Tremont St.: The Flying Pig Pub is a gastro pub that pairs its drinks with its menu in a way that is what you would expect at the neighborhood pub, except the beer selection here is more diverse. The food is flavored well and comes in large portions, suitable for large parties and usually runs about $10 to $30 for dinner, excluding the bar tab.
- Beach Break Cafe on S Coast Highway: This place is suitable for breakfast and for coffee, as well as brunch. They open at 7am and close at 2pm. There is usually a steady stream of customers but there will always be tables available There is also plenty of parking. Try the Banana Crunch French Toast.
- That Boy Good on N coast Hwy.: That Boy Good is a Southern delight, serving some of the city's most inventive barbecue recipes and meats. Try the Pulled Pork Sandwich that is flavorful and the Dirty Fries that are a local favorite.
- Wrench and Rodent Seabasstropub on S Coast Hwy.: This is a new age restaurant that places a significant twist on all the old favorites. Try the Ceviche Flight and Spicy Melon Soup. They open from 4pm to 10 pm daily and are priced between $10 and $30 per person.
Places to Go in Oceanside, CA
Stepping out of your Oceanside, CA temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Oceanside, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Oceanside, CA that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Entertainment: Downtown Oceanside is an amazing place to visit with its surviving mom and pop storefronts that make it feel like a throwback to the fifties. The entire main drag that is part of the Pacific Coast Highway within Oceanside presents shopping opportunities that goes beyond malls and chain stores.
- Museums: The Oceanside Museum of Art located on Pier View Way is open every day between 10 am and 4pm except Sundays and Mondays. The annual calendar is filled with exhibitions that are made up of local artist's pieces as well as visiting artists. Each exhibition runs about 2-3 weeks at a time before.
- Parks: Libby Lake Park on Calle Montecito is not far from the Mission Ave exit of I5. It features a great place to jog to walk and numerous drinking fountains. There is also a picnic area and pits to barbecue.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Oceanside area including Carlsbad, Vista, Encinitas, Del Mar, Fallbrook, Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base.
Request a Quote