Oklahoma City Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
Oklahoma City temporary housing residents will experience a mosaic of economic activity, a composite of multiple industries. Here, you will find a thriving livestock market, an advanced oil and gas infrastructure, a military support structure and agriculture to be the industrial base of the city. Some of the largest employers here include The Coca Cola Company, Boeing, AT&T and Dell among a list of other Fortune 500 companies.
Staying in Oklahoma City corporate housing will expose you to a wide variety of temperature ranges. It gets pretty warm here in the summer so make sure you dress lightly. Make sure your suits are summer suits, of a light weave.
We offer Oklahoma City corporate housing in the entire metro area including Edmond, Del City, Normal, Mustang, El Reno, Midwest City, and Norman.
While there is a lot to do, see and experience in Oklahoma City, getting settled in your new Oklahoma City furnished apartment is your first priority; and to that end, here are a few tips to get you oriented and settled. The city itself is divided into five sections: Downtown Oklahoma City (Central) is in the center, surrounded by Northwest Oklahoma City (centered around Lake Hefner); Northeast Oklahoma City; Southwest Oklahoma City (surrounding Mustang), and finally Southeast Oklahoma City centered around Stanley Draper Lake.
The city streets are arranged in a grid format, running along north-south and east-west directions. When you see a street address begins with NE, you know it’s located in the Northeast part of the city. The same pertains for NW, SW and SE. These roads are labeled as Streets and run east-west. All Streets run east-west. Roads and Avenues run north to south and are prefixed with either N or S. Reno Avenue divides the N Avenues from the S Avenues. So for instance NW 122nd St and N Meridian Ave are located in the Northeast of the city.
Places to Eat in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City is the heart of the Midwest and here you will find some of the best all-American chow from barbecue pork to wholesome ranch-fed steaks. The food here is beyond words and if you're here for a short-term rental in an Oklahoma City corporate apartment, then make absolutely certain you do yourself a favor and try out as much of this local food as you can. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Earl's Rib Palace: There are six of these in town. The original one is on N. Western St; there is another on W. Reno. In Edmond there is one on S. Broadway. In Lower Bricktown there is one on Johnny Bench Dr. and in Moore, it’s on SW 25th St and finally, in the Northwest it’s on W. Memorial Rd. The menu offers great choices. A slab of ribs that is done just right. The Polish Sausage here is delicious and the hot links are on fire.
- Cattlemen's Steakhouse on S. Agnew: This place opens at 6am, so getting a really hearty breakfast is not going to be a problem in this city. They've been around for a century, still serving great steaks and doing it in an atmosphere that is typically Midwestern. Nothing fancy, just good, wholesome food. They offer large portions, thick slabs of juicy beef and fried chicken to satisfy even the most voracious appetite.
- The Wedge Pizzeria: There are two outlets in Oklahoma City. One on N. Western Ave and the other on N.E. 1st St. They are Oklahoma City's first wood fired oven pizza place. Walking into the place and you will be hit with the aroma of truffle oil as the flame bakes the crust.
- P.F. Chang's on N. Pennsylvania Ave: You'll enjoy the care that goes into the preparation of all the Chinese delicacies in this restaurant, from the handmade dumplings, seared and pan fried, to the hand-folded wontons stuffed with spicy pork and garlic fried with scallions. Try the Tuna Tataki, which will not disappoint you.
- Cafe Escondido: Cafe Escondido has two locations across Oklahoma City. One on S. Western Ave in South Oklahoma City and the other on N.W 68th St. If you're ever in the mood for a Mexican meal, this is the place to head. All dishes are made from the freshest ingredients, spiced to perfection and arrive at your table in delicious fashion.
Request a Quote