What Almost Home Corporate Housing Offers in Wilmette, IL
Surrounding Areas We ServeWe serve the entire Wilmette area including Evanston, Morton Grove, Glenview, Northfield, Glencoe, and Northbrook.
Wilmette Furnished Apartments for Every NeedOur beautiful Wilmette furnished apartments and homes are among the best corporate housing in the Wilmette area. With our caring and attentive staff, you will be offered relocation choices to suit your needs and be able to select your perfect short-term or long-term accommodations. Submit your request to have photos and a quote emailed to you. Comfort and an almost home feeling are our goals in providing the best temporary or extended stay housing for your budget.
Customizing Your Corporate Housing AccommodationsWe customize our Wilmette apartments with a corporate housing package to fit your special requests. Would you like a home office instead of a second bedroom? Do you need a washer or dryer in the apartment or a fitness facility on the community premises? Explain your requests to our caring housing specialists and they will create a perfect, customized package for your extended stay or temporary housing need.
Relocation in Your Desired Area of Wilmette, ILOur philosophy of providing multiple corporate housing locations in each city creates convenience, affordability and choice for our clients. Our menu of great apartment or home locations means the relocation property that will best serve your needs is selected.
Wilmette Locations Offering Vacation PropertiesAsk about our many locations offering vacation homes, apartments, and condos. Our Wilmette furnished homes rent for 30 days or more (depending on property availability). Whether your desired location is in the suburbs or downtown Wilmette, we offer corporate housing to fit every budget or luxury.
Wilmette Emergency Housing in Times of DisasterAlmost Home’s temporary housing is a perfect solution when disaster strikes by fire or flood and you need a furnished apartment or home for an extended stay until your own home is back in order. Your insurance carrier will be pleased that the cost is less than a hotel and you will live in comfortable housing that is almost like home.
Wilmette Temporary Housing: A Welcome Alternative to Long Hotel StaysAlmost Home offers the same features and amenities that can be found in a resort hotel…plus many more. If you are on an extended stay in Wilmette, or if you are relocating there with the intention of purchasing a home, then you will find that there are many reasons to live in corporate housing instead of staying in a hotel room.
- Corporate apartments are generally less costly per night than hotel rooms in the area.
- Usually furnished apartments offer double the square footage of hotel rooms in the same area.
- A corporate housing package includes a kitchen that has all the necessary cooking essentials. Because of this you will save money on eating out, you can accommodate any special dietary requirements with ease, and you can entertain at home more easily.
- If you are seeking employment in Wilmette, then a furnished apartment is the best place from which to start out. Corporate housing offers a short term lease, a private mailbox, and a local address.
- If you wish to try out a neighborhood before living there in a long term lease or a mortgage, then a furnished apartment is your best option. Corporate housing offers flexible leasing terms of as little as thirty days (depending on property availability) or as long as several years, which allows you to rent in different neighborhoods on a short term basis.
- If you want to only deal with the hassle of moving your personal belongings once, then corporate housing is the right decision for you. Furnished apartments are leased at a flat rate that includes all furniture, rent, housewares, linens and utilities including local telephone and basic cable.