Reno has scores of restaurants that serve up almost any fare you might be in the mood for. Perhaps it is the mountain air that puts visitors in the mood for great food. Rivaled only by major metropolitan cities, Reno has it all, from traditional American menus to international cuisine! You will likely find plenty of eateries around your Reno corporate apartment, but do take advantage of everything the city has to offer.
- Silver Peak Restaurant and Brewery on Wonder St.: If you need a place dropby daily for lunch or, perhaps dinner, then this place is a strong contender for your patronage. The seared Ahi Salad is a refreshing symphony of green beans, kalamata olives, tomatoes and artichoke hearts tossed with seared tuna. You also cannot go wrong with the pot stickers made with crispy chicken and vegetable dumplings. The menu here is eclectic, always with something new with which to surprise you. It’ll keep you coming back frequently.
- Naan & Kabab on S. Virginia St.: Mediterranean food at its best is served in a friendly and comfortable environment. No rush, just relax and savor the amazing flavors to excite your lunch hour or your evening out for dinner. Whether it is their Kabab or the Taboulli, the Greek Wine you find here will accompany the dishes superbly. When you’re done, try the Saffron ice cream.
- 4th St. Bistro on W. 4th St.: When you get here, always start with the house-marinated olives. Dinners always go better when you start this way. Then try the Duck Rillettes, the Baby Kale Salad, and the Seared Porcini Mushrooms. The flavors here are unique in their combination of tastes and the effect is unmistakable. Sophisticated might be an apt word to describe the food you will enjoy here.
- Bavarian World on Valley Rd.: German cuisine is one of the world’s most bold and satisfying cuisines. From appetizers to desserts, Bavarian overtones dominate each dish. This restaurant has it all from breakfast pastries to to hearty meals and fine dining. Most visitors can’t seem to get enough of it.
- Hiroba Sushi Restaurant on Skyline Blvd.: The motivation for patrons at this venue is its huge value in terms of portions and selection. The rolls are delectable and the service is amazing. They make sushi that is priced within reach as a daily meal, not just for occasional celebrations. At the same time the food is amazingly fresh, which is a huge requirement when it comes to sushi. Though, priced right, Hiroba Sushi takes really good care to serve fresh and well prepared sushi.
These five eateries will get you started but are by no means exhaustive. There are so many dining choices in Reno to avail yourself of. If you are lucky enough to be residing in a corporate apartment in Reno, definitely take advantage of outstanding dining options!