Orem UT Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
We serve the entire Orem area including Provo, Springville, American Fork, Pleasant Grove and River Bottoms.
Almost Home has been providing Orem UT corporate housing for over a decade. Ask for a quote today and let one of our housing specialists match you with the perfect Orem furnished apartment for your unique needs.
Should you be considering relocating or setting up temporary housing in Orem, Almost Home provides the following local summary of the town to perhaps aid in your move.
Orem's economic base is founded on being a service based city. The bulk of its economy is in the shops and businesses that provide services to the community and outlying Salt Lake Valley. Even the mall is the oldest in the area. Also contributing to the economic environment is the Utah Valley University.
In terms of climate, Orem enjoys distinct summer, fall, winter and spring seasons. Summers can see temperatures in the 90s, while winters can dip down to -20s at times. The coolest months are between November and March. For precipitation, it would be regarded as semi-arid, averaging about 20 inches. So, move into your Orem corporate apartment with clothing to match a variety of climates.
Places to Eat in Orem
- Sakura Teppanyaki on W University Parkway.: It's a great place for some warm Japanese food and tepanyaki. They specialize in Hibachi, Sushi, and Tempura. The noodles are fabulous as well.
- Milagros Mexican Restaurant on W 800 N.: The delicious and generously portioned menu options of this restaurant will leave you feeling very satisfied. Try the Grilled Chicken Salad or the Taco Salad. The Meat Nachos are great too.
- Pizzeria Seven Twelve on S State St: Pizzaria Seve Twelve is arguably regarded as a local tradition in Orem. It seems everyone knows this place and everyone has been here.
- Great China Restaurant on E University Parkway.: The food here is something that you will always want to come back to. Try the Pot Sticker or the Pu Pu Tray.
Things to Do Near Orem Corporate Housing
- Museums: The Woodbury Art Museum is worth a visit by art lovers. It is located on University Mall.
- Performing Arts: The Hale Center Theater has seasonal representations. A lot of what's on stage will be a local production.
- Malls: As for malls, there is one in town, the University Mall, on University Parkway. You should be able to find almost anything there.
- Golf: Try the Sleepy Hill Golf Links on S Sleepy Ridge Dr. It's a great place to walk the course.
Request a Quote