Cape Coral FL Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect ChoiceCape Coral has been voted as one of the best places to set up a business by Forbes Magazine. The local Wal-Mart and the School District are two of its top ten employers in the area, indicating that the area is highly residential in addition to catering to migrating businesses. It has a better than average school system and that is one of the ways the city looks to attract families to the area. In addition there are also health care services in the areaWith real estate as one of the major economic drivers, construction is also prevalent in Cape Coral. After a brief contraction during the Great Depression recently, construction has begun to rebound and has resulted in increased activity.Tourism activity also plays an important role in attracting outside revenue. Sun Splash Water Park and museums in the area are designed to make Cape Coral a tourist destination. Within this comparatively small township there are more than two dozen parks and half a dozen golf courses.
Almost Home offers a wide variety of Cape Coral, FL corporate housing options for every short or long term furnished apartment need you may have. Contact us today to receive a temporary housing quote customized just for you in your desired area of the city.
Cape Coral Corporate Housing – First Time in the Area
We wish to help familiarize potential newcomers to life in Cape Coral and therefore provide the following informative summary of various aspects of this city. Take a few moments to acquire the knowledge of a long-time resident before you arrive.
Those staying in corporate housing in Cape Coral, FL for business reasons might appreciate some information about the city’s business environment. Cape Coral is economically driven by government spending, real estate transactions and related construction activity. Most of the real estate values are driven by an active local state government that promotes the relocation of businesses and residence to the community. There is even an incentive program for individuals to relocate here.
Knowing what clothing to bring with you to your Cape Coral, FL furnished apartment is somewhat dependent on the local climate. Cape Coral experiences moderate tropical weather magnified by the Gulf of Mexico. It is fairly warm throughout the year receiving an average of over 350 days of sunshine. Spring is fairly warm, reaching at least 80°F in March to 89° in May. Summers hover at 92° from June to August. Fall averages 87° in October, then continues to cool down to lows of 54° in January. So, be sure to dress right and then venture out of your Cape Coral, FL corporate apartment to enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities that this area offers.
Being a temporary resident in Cape Coral, FL corporate housing need not relegate you to feeling like a complete outsider. Acquaint yourself with Cape Coral’s history by reading our brief historical summary provided below.Being a planned community, Cape Coral designed and built on a tract of land before it was actively marketed. The city began its journey from marshland in 1957 two real estate developers developed a tract of land that was referred to, at the time, as Red Fish Point. The project was heavily advertised and marketed and prospective residents were flown over the area to show them what the Cape looked like from the air. With only two years of marketing the population levels were rapidly escalating and within six years of being founded, Cape Coral boasted a population of almost 3000 residents.The development was one of the fastest in terms of planned communities, and canals, roads and even bridges were rapidly deployed, quickly connecting Cape Coral to the surrounding cities including Fort Meyers. The city was finally incorporated in 1970.
Places to Eat Near Cape Coral Corporate Housing
All of Almost Home’s Cape Coral, FL furnished apartments have fully equipped kitchens, making cooking both easy and enjoyable. However, many of our residents still enjoy dining out from time to time. You might want to give the following restaurants a try:
- Loving Hut on Del Prado Blvd S: Loving Hut is an affordable restaurant where they offer ethnic vegetarian food. This place is good for families with kids and friend groups. This place is quiet and casually decorated; they do not serve alcohol here. Waiter and Take-out facility is available. Try Pad Thai and Bun Hue. They are closed on Sundays.
- Tacos El Tequilla on NE Pine Island Rd: It is an economical restaurant which offers classic Mexican food. This restaurant is popular for its casual setting and good service on a small price. It is good for lunch and dinner and for alcohol, they serve beer and wine. Private lot parking is available and they accept credit cards. Try Chicken Tacos and Corn tortilla.
- Duke of Germany on Chiquita Blvd: Duke of Germany is a reasonable restaurant for German cuisine. Ambiance is casual here and they serve authentic food and a complete range of alcoholic drinks. This place has wheelchair accessibility and they accept reservations as well. Try Potato Pancakes and Currywurst.
- Dante’s Coal Fired Pizza on SW Pine Island Rd: it is a moderate restaurant which offers coal fired pizza on affordable price. People come here to enjoy lunch or dinner in a casual but classy ambiance. They are open seven days a week. They provide take-out facility and accept credit cards. Try Parmesan Wings and Carne Pizza. Private parking is available.
- Fish Tale Grill by Merrick Seafood on SE 47th Ter: This place offers casual ambiance and authentic seafood on reasonable price. It is best for lunch and they are closed on Sundays. They do not accept reservations but credit cards are accepted. Ginger Teriyaki tuna and Seafood Chowder are popular here. They offer beer and wine; waiter and take-out facilities are also available.
Things to do in Cape Coral, FL
Stepping out of your Cape Coral, FL temporary housing is bound to present you with numerous interesting activities. We have listed a few possible entertainment options that may appeal to you.
Whatever your reason for visiting Cape Coral, Almost Home Corporate Housing is your best choice to provide you with a furnished apartment in Cape Coral, FL that is perfectly tailored to meet your unique housing needs. Call us today to receive a quote or fill out our simple housing request form at the top of this page.
- Park: The Rotary Park Environmental Center is located on Rose Garden Rode. Consisting of 97 acres of area, this park has a lot to offer, such as natural trail, environmental center, playground, butterfly house, observation towers, picnic area, a dog park and restrooms. The organization is in order and it’s a favorite place for families with kids. They are closed on Sundays.
- Museum: Cape Coral Historical Society Museum is located on Cultural Park Blvd. This museum is rich in culture and they provide extensive information regarding the city’s early development, details regarding architecture and locations of canal etc. They organize annual events as Trash to treasure, Bus trip etc. in order to promote culture. The informative flyers and brochure can be purchased from here. It is open on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Theater: The Cultural Park Theater is located on Cultural Park Blvd. This place is open seven days a week. They organize cultural shows, musicals, concerts and plays. They encourage students to join the volunteer groups for community service and in exchange students get a chance to perform in different plays. Tickets are available easily on reasonable price.
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Cape Coral area including Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres, Tampa, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Naples, and all Southwest Florida.
Request a Quote