St. Petersburg FL Corporate Housing and Furnished Apartments
The Almost Home Experience... Your Perfect Choice
What to Do While Staying in St. Petersburg Corporate Housing
St. Petersburg is located in Pinellas county, Florida. It is the largest city in the state, excluding county seats of course and the fourth most populous. Still, if you plan on getting a corporate housing in St. Petersburg, worry not since this city is one of the top destinations for tourists, Americans or foreigners alike because of its subtropical climate, with a consistently light rainy season during June to September. Also, because of this, St. Petersburg has been dubbed as the “City of Sunshine,” coupled with the fact that the city has an average of 360 days of sunshine a year.
While you’re enjoying corporate housing in St. Petersburg, the city is brimful of attractions but the ones mentioned here are both family and health friendly.
Sunken Gardens will give you and your loved ones a superior botanical experience with a tropical ambience complete with orchids and streams with pink flamingos. If you’re bringing a child or two, the garden offers special activities for them. Also, they give a presentation about wildlife for all. If you’re fond of seeing exotic animals, you can also visit their Information Center for Rainforests, home to certain species of eerie creatures like spiders, snakes, and others. But if you’re more in the usual aesthetics, their butterfly aviary is also a must-see.
If Sunken Gardens is too small for you, why not try the Boyd Hill Nature Park? This park is a home for a number of wildlife creatures while also being in the middle by a golf course, the St. Pete Skyline, and a subdivision. You can go biking on this verdant park with acres of palmetto. If you don’t know how to start, a guided tour is available for a small fee. As for the admission, 2 dollars is for adults, 1 dollar for children ages 3-16, and children ages 3 and below are free of charge.
St. Petersburg is really a calm and relaxing place due to its warm climate, favorable for a nice family vacation. Certainly, the City of Sunshine will live up to your dreams of a fantastic outdoor vacation.
Request a Quote
What Almost Home Corporate Housing Offers in St. Petersburg, FL
Surrounding Areas We Serve
We serve the entire St. Petersburg area including Downtown Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Clearwater, Brandon, St. Petersburg, Plant City, Southwest Florida Bonita Springs, Fort Myers.
St. Petersburg Furnished Apartments for Every Need
Our beautiful St. Petersburg furnished apartments and homes are among the best corporate housing in the St. Petersburg area. With our caring and attentive staff, you will be offered relocation choices to suit your needs and be able to select your perfect short-term or long-term accommodations. Submit your request to have photos and a quote emailed to you. Comfort and an almost home feeling are our goals in providing the best temporary or extended stay housing for your budget.
Customizing Your Corporate Housing Accommodations
We customize our St. Petersburg apartments with a corporate housing package to fit your special requests. Would you like a home office instead of a second bedroom? Do you need a washer or dryer in the apartment or a fitness facility on the community premises? Explain your requests to our caring housing specialists and they will create a perfect, customized package for your extended stay or temporary housing need.
Relocation in Your Desired Area of St. Petersburg, FL
Our philosophy of providing multiple corporate housing locations in each city creates convenience, affordability and choice for our clients. Our menu of great apartment or home locations means the relocation property that will best serve your needs is selected.
St. Petersburg Locations Offering Vacation Properties
Ask about our many locations offering vacation homes, apartments, and condos. Our St. Petersburg furnished homes rent for 30 days or more (depending on property availability). Whether your desired location is in the suburbs or downtown St. Petersburg, we offer corporate housing to fit every budget or luxury.
St. Petersburg Emergency Housing in Times of Disaster
Almost Home's temporary housing is a perfect solution when disaster strikes by fire or flood and you need a furnished apartment or home for an extended stay until your own home is back in order. Your insurance carrier will be pleased that the cost is less than a hotel and you will live in comfortable housing that is almost like home.
St. Petersburg Temporary Housing: A Welcome Alternative to Long Hotel Stays
Almost Home offers the same features and amenities that can be found in a resort hotel...plus many more. If you are on an extended stay in St. Petersburg, or if you are relocating there with the intention of purchasing a home, then you will find that there are many reasons to live in corporate housing instead of staying in a hotel room.
- Corporate apartments are generally less costly per night than hotel rooms in the area.
- Usually furnished apartments offer double the square footage of hotel rooms in the same area.
- A corporate housing package includes a kitchen that has all the necessary cooking essentials. Because of this you will save money on eating out, you can accommodate any special dietary requirements with ease, and you can entertain at home more easily.
- If you are seeking employment in St. Petersburg, then a furnished apartment is the best place from which to start out. Corporate housing offers a short term lease, a private mailbox, and a local address.
- If you wish to try out a neighborhood before living there in a long term lease or a mortgage, then a furnished apartment is your best option. Corporate housing offers flexible leasing terms of as little as thirty days (depending on property availability) or as long as several years, which allows you to rent in different neighborhoods on a short term basis.
- If you want to only deal with the hassle of moving your personal belongings once, then corporate housing is the right decision for you. Furnished apartments are leased at a flat rate that includes all furniture, rent, housewares, linens and utilities including local telephone and basic cable.